Accommodating the various lifestyles of today’s golfer is our primary focus and we believe you will be thrilled with our food minimum structure! From April through July, an individual member will have $600 to spend on food and non-alcoholic beverages ($800 family,) and the second $600 ($800 family) will need to be met from August through November! In essence; if you host an event with us and spend $600+ on food and non-alcoholic beverages, your minimum requirement has been met for that half of the season!
What is included in the food minimum:
- All food on and off course.
- All non-alcoholic beverages on and off course.
- In house event food and non-alcoholic beverages; Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving and more.
- Tournament food and non-alcoholic beverage, apart from our 3-Day Men’s Invitational. For example, if you play in a tournament such as the Italian Open, the food portion of the entry fee will count towards your minimum spending.
- Corporate and Social event food. (Host your events with us!)