- Preferred green fees for you and your guests, when you travel, at hundreds and hundreds of clubs.
- Reservations for dining, when you travel from the Boston/New England area, at each participating city and business club.
- Make tee times up to 14 days in advance by calling your new ClubLine concierge.
- Special perks or upgrades at 1,000+ hotels, resorts, entertainment venues (like Foundation Room Las Vegas) and VIP reservations at public restaurants like Capital Grille.
- Lifestyle benefits including perks for luxury cruises, discounts on daypasses to Six Flags and Legoland, preferred rental car benefits through Avis, a discount on golf club shipping through ShipSticks, and
- Access to a preferred ticket service providing member perks at The Masters, SuperBowl, concerts, shows and more.
*Please note that The International is not owned or operated by ClubCorp. Additional reciprocal courses coordinated with our Director of Golf